This is what my husband regularly prepares for me on a Saturday morning, to show me his love. He's pretty much this awesome at everything he does AND YES THAT MEANS WHAT YOU THINK IT MEANS.
A book title that caught me off guard.
Is this what literature has come to?
Is this what literature has come to?
These four (one not shown) women were on the subway yesterday evening as I rode home from work. Each impeccably dressed, each lively and laughing, each conversing with each other as if they had been for years. I must admit I stared at them the whole ride.
My fabulous husband is ordained as a minister!
A date with my dad at Korean Grill House. Dad and I have been going on dad/daughter dates since I was just out of high school, and I love them. This was our first in almost three years (my Reverend Husband takes precedence now) so it was about due.
Before we threw ourselves at the all-you-can-eat meat menu:
...and after:






4 comments:
hahaha!
"and yes that means what you think it means."
i'm just going to interject that into random sentences from now on.
"would you like a cup of coffee? AND YES THAT MEANS WHAT YOU THINK IT MEANS."
...and after,
dad: "mmm beeer...."
I want that breakfast!
ha ha... the coffee. Sometimes coffee is just coffee and sometime IT’S NOT!
Post a Comment