Although Beta Blogger is making me want to punch babies, à la Dane Cook, because no one can comment on my blog and I am restrained from commenting on anyone else's, I will continue to post anyway. Thanks to those who continue to read despite torturing themselves with such limited commentary options...*sigh* I should have thought twice before signing up for this "new and improved" blog upgrade. And I'm not the only one. [NOTE: strong language used...none of which is mine, but it very well could have been at this point]
I'll fire off some scathing emails today to see if I can't get those Blogspot goons to get on an antidote and you can post as an "anonymous" commenter and leave your name in the interim.

4 comments:
Like this.
- Sarah
Well that's better then nothing!!! PS loved the last Post about you and Andrew!
Much love from Brazil,
AJ
Can you do the same to comment on ours?
*coughlivejournalcough*
~Angela
oh Angela....
Post a Comment