Wow. The ability to post a blog from a widget on my iBook dashboard...
If you don't understand what I just said, you're a PC user and should repent. But then, as a PC user, you probably already do. Every day.
Have a lovely day.
Monday, February 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Macs... praise be
i love my mac.
show me your ways o' wise one
I am happy to pass on this great knowledge, which I gained from AJ Jones:
http://www.google.com/macwidgets/
Thanks for the credit!!!
I love it too!
you have all succumbed to the marketing and paid for it with your souls.
Amen Robtegelberg.
How I wish I hadn't sold my soul for that loaf of bread. If only I'd known I could have gotten a Mac.
who cares about computers...I'm in JAPANNNNN!!!
isn't it about time for a new blog entry, especially if it's so convenient?
MACs are the devil's tool. I just bought a brand-new PC, and it's pretty darn spiffy (I *hate* XP, of course, but that's a different issue).
Post a Comment